Waves Enterprise mainnet celebrates its second anniversary! Since June 2020 it has grown from version 1.2.2 to 1.6, boasting a large number of new features and improvements. Let’s name the most remarkable:
- Multithreading for smart contracts on average makes the throughput of smart contracts’ call-processing five times more efficient.
- Atomic transactions enable business clients to combine multiple transactions of a single business process into a group and execute them as a whole.
- gRPC events stream lets business applications interact with the blockchain network via the push model, significantly reducing the load for network nodes.
- CFT consensus allows business application developers to be always sure that a transaction sent to the UTX pool of a blockchain network node has been recorded. Crash-Fault Tolerance consensus excludes the possibility of a regular fork of the chain, as in PoA or PoS.
- Snapshots enable archiving historical data of a blockchain network and even relaunch it with different basic parameters, like, consensus.
- Wallet redesign and client improvements were made all along the way to polish up the UX of the platform.
In 2021 the mainnet got an operator — Singapore-based fintech Tokenomika Pte Ltd. For the 3rd year, we expect a growth in international demand, as well as new big projects, including enterprise DeFi.